lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2020

SS Harju status update: November 2020


Hi!

Few months since last update. That may seen to a long time, but no worries, stage is still under development. This post I'll tell what we have been doing since last update.

1. New laser scanning data & shadows generator


The only thing I know is , that Aleksi & Joona have used many many hours to import new laser data to this project. 

Joona is working on tool to create impressive shadows!

2. Co-op with BTBfin

 Aleksi made agreement with famous BTBfin-team (see: http://btbfin.blogspot.com/) about using some textures made by BTBfin-team in Harju stage. This agreement consists textures for trees and plants.

3. Traffic signs & spectators still WIP

My efforts focus on traffic signs and spectators. Traffic signs are pretty much done, still need to make some bigger poles with traffic lights. At the moment we have about 30 different objects for traffic signs.

 

Spectators. I have been working on 3d spectators. Only problem is that we can't add like 10 thousand 3d spectator to stage. So maybe we have to add also some 2d spectators also. At the moment I have over hundred 3d models plus some other object (chairs etc.).




And one real-virtual comparison:

rbr:


 

real Harju 2019:

Riku Salminen portfolio

 


 

Vileska
November 21, 2020




3 kommenttia:

  1. Great track!!!))))Huge respect to your entire team!!!)))I hope that one day I will be able to drive on this track

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks! I hope too. Still lot of work to do, but we are working hard.

    VastaaPoista
  3. ...I can't even imagine how difficult this work is ((((I would really like to do something to help, but I'm afraid that I can only be a bystander (((patience and inspiration to all of You!!! Richard forever!!!)))

    VastaaPoista